Sunday, July 26, 2009


I loved this! Feeding the helper monkeys in the Tafi-Akum monkey sanctuary in the Volta region. They were so playful swinging from the branches and coming right up to you. I even tried climbing some of the vines and swinging myself. Currently it's morning here (about 8:40 a.m.) and we're staying at the Chance hotel in Ho. I think we'll be going to a church service this morning and then to see some of the villages/chiefs. We climbed the highest mountain in Ghana the other day- Mt. Afadjato - and were just meters away from Togo. I also had a blast swimming in Wli Falls. It's just so refreshing and unlike anything I've ever experienced being immersed in an enormous shower of water. Anyway, we'll be heading for Cape Coast in a few days. Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment